- Water coming through the foundation wall
- Water coming up through basement floor slab
- Water coming through foundation window
- Mold and/or mildew
- An insufficient slope of grade away from the foundation
- Gutter and downspout discharge next to the foundation
- Rising water table
- Re-grade the soil adjacent to the foundation to achieve positive slope.
- Direct roof water from gutters away from the foundation by burring downspout extensions
- Installation of a French drain to collect pooling water adjacent to the foundation and direct it away.
- Installation of an internal drain tile and sump pump.
- Polyurethane Injection.